Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Been awhile......

































Hi there!
















I am still here and working :) I actually have been finishing up some orders from my Etsy shop-------while not that many in NUMBER they were some of the most time-consuming of all I do!
















I hope everyone had a nice 4th------it was very nice for us as a family as, this time last year my husband was on a plane for Iraq. It was WONDERFUL to be able to celebrate as a family-----and made me just as thankful to the other Marines (and military in general) that were NOT here with their families.
















I have several projects in the works------some of whom I hope to have finished by this month's Vendor Fair on the 18th :) I also have been working on my business with Scentsy---- an AMAZING company with even mre amazing products. Check some of them out above!
You don't even have to go through me to place your order-----you can just order through the site, like with any online shopping! Keep in mind that the new catalogs come out in September, so grab your favorites now as some are being phased out!

No comments:

Post a Comment