Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MIA?




Hey there!




So I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the planet :) Due to some family issues that have come up I haven't really had as much time to sit & paint.....BUT I do have new photos of the newest piece I have finished!




This piece was not done for a customer, but for myself. Where I come from there are tons of cute little boutique shops just filled to the brim with hand-painted and handcrafted items. I really haven't found that to be the case so far here o nthe West coast.......but maybe I just haven't checked the right places?






Either way I wanted something fun, something colorful, and something one-of-a-kind for my home. Originally this was going to be somewhere for me to sit while I was fixing my make-up and hair in the mornings.......but I love it so much I may end up keeping it downstairs as an actual barstool. Who DOESN'T want to see a big strong Marine perched on a hot pink stool? :) Enjoy, and I will be sure to post more pics as I go along.......I really enjoyed working on furniture & have a feeling this will NOT be the last piece I do!






Love & Cupcakes!


Lo

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I LOVE this! Mia is a PERFECT choice for this little stool!

    ReplyDelete