Thursday, December 10, 2009

What a difference a year makes......


So,

This was something I posted right around this time last year.....

I am happy to say that my husband WILL be spending this Christmas at home with me & our boys.......but I know there are SO many military families missing one or more loved ones this Holiday season.

Please keep these families in your thoughts-----often time I have heard that people don't know what to say to someone who has a spouse deployed.....well, the right words aren't necessarily important. Just letting them know that they are not forgotten and that you are there to lean on, well that mean a lot.

*****Also, in case you are one of those 3 or so people living under a rock and you HAVEN'T heard about Toys For Tots....it is an AMAZING charity benefiting military families (should you feel so inclined), with donation spots as close as your local Recruiting Office or Wal-mart, it is also one of the easiest to give to.


Love & Cupcakes.....and you know what, MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'm tired of everything I see saying Happy Holidays or Seasons Greetings.........it has ans always will be (to me and my family at least) CHRISTMAS! :)


Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment