Thursday, November 4, 2010

Busy Bee

So I have officially completed the 1st of several "Arm Candy" Christmas orders! I have taken pictures of each and will be posting tomorrow------but wowzers, I seriously was bombarded with about 5 orders in a day....and then promptly came down with Step throat. Yep, that's my luck lol.

Oh well, I got them done and they turned out beautiful----also, tried out and love the new Christmas gift wrap....still has the Arm Candy flair, but with a Christmas twist! I have been busy non-stop.....and yet, have never been happier :) Also, TONS going on with Scentsy, my team was flat out AMAZING this last month breaking sales records left and right......I am blessed to have 30+ girls in over 10 states with a passion for a great product and a love to talk about it as much as I do!

Pictured below is "Prancer" our November Warmer-of-the-Month, available all month long for 10% off!

Want this little beauty for YOUR holiday decorating? Swing on over to my site at www.laurenbowen.scentsy.us and you can have one of your very own ;)

Until tomorrow (with pics!), Love and Cupcakes
Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment