Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like.......

......though it may be 75 degrees and sunny here in Southern California, visions of Christmas trees and snowmen are already dancing through my head :) If you didn't know, before we lived out here we were residents of New England for 3 years (Maine to be exact).....therefore I REALLY got to see what all the fuss was when it came to having a "White Christmas".




While a "White" Christmas may not be on the nearest horizon, I have already started to get into the swing of things and have been working on several Christmas & Winter pieces. My husband was not here for the holidays last year, so I guess I am just trying to get a jump on things to make this one A*M*A*Z*I*N*G.....




I have these pieces finished minus the coats of varnish so pictures will be up shortly. Also, a piece I have done for a dear friend and her newborn son. This couple consist of two of the most amazing people and I could not be more thrilled that they have now added a beautiful new son. (Hey Alex!)




So hold tight, grab a cozy blanket, get snuggled in by the fire (for those LUCKY ones who have a fireplace...), and get ready........here comes Winter!



Love & Cupcakes,
Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment