Friday, May 22, 2009

Price List!

With the Vendor Fair tomorrow I remembered...I don't have a price list yet! I have prices for all of the pieces tomorrow...but this gives you a rough idea of what to expect...
I am hoping that there is a good turnout as I have been hard at work all week to have NEW fun things to debut-----to those of you that follow my blog, you will get a sneak peek, as I plan to post the pictures of all the new art tonight. I can say that several of the pieces were my favorite----and seeing as they all have their own "personality", they all have names as well!
One more project to finish & I will be ready with bells on for tomorrow morning-------------------and a special "Thank You" to my sweetheart of a husband. He has come home each day to a kitchen that is a wreck, a dining room that is my makeshift "studio"....and almost everything we own in these 2 rooms, COVERED in paint. What has his response been each day? To take my little monsters out to the park so that I can finish up what I am working on........remember, all of this has been done while my 4 1/2 & 2 1/2 year old run wild throughout the house!
Calorie-Free Creations
“All the Pleasure, None of the Guilt!”


Price List:
Wood burned Spoons-$3/each or set(4) for$10
Picture Frames-$10-$30
Baby Block Boxes-$8 & Up
Floor Cloths-Price upon Request
Stools- Quotes Available
Custom work welcome!

Paintings (boards)
4x6 canvas boards-$8/each, $20/set of 3
5x7 canvas boards-$10/custom designs extra
8x10 canvas boards (most popular size!)
$20/custom designs extra

Paintings (Wrapped Canvas)
16x20 (most popular size!) Price Varies
Other sizes (smaller & larger) available on request


****Due to supply cost, a 50% Deposit is required on all artwork, and all monogrammed or personal pieces must be paid in full for work to begin.
Discounts available for larger or multiple orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment