Monday, May 25, 2009

Store Opening!

So....I offically have, not only a e-mail address set up for the company, I now also have an Etsy shop! You can locate me here:

CalorieFreeCreations@yahoo.com

http://caloriefreecreations.etsy.com


****I have not added my listings to the shop yet, but they WILL be finished by this weekend. For now you can mosey around and check out the set up, I also am available to take custom orders in the meanwhile----let me know what you want & I can set up a personal listing.

Yay! Big things-----also a possible Vndor Fair again THIS weekend, will let you know if I will be participating, if so you should drop by----Wire Mountain 3 housing here on base.


Until then----everyone enjoy their Memorial Day & remember WHY this day is so important----go hug a Veteran!

Love & Cupcakes,
LoLo

No comments:

Post a Comment