Friday, May 22, 2009

Vendor Fair Preview

So......finally it has worked! This cupcake pic below is my pride & joy------it is my first floorcloth & I adore it so much I almost hope it doesn't sell :) If you aren't familiar with floor cloths, scroll down a few posts and learn all about them. Now that it worked I am off to watch Criminal Minds with the hubby & get to bed....a long (and fun!) day tomorrow!


This is the enitire "Love is Patient, Love is Kind" passage.....a labor of love, as it took f-o-r-e-v-e-r to finish!

An alphabet piece, perfect for a playroom, child's bedroom, or daycare center!







And a frame to match my "B" I painted months ago------have had a lot of interest in the "Blue Skies" pattern....plan to use it on upcoming projects as well



No comments:

Post a Comment